AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2004, 17:51   #11

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kaką
GrymMannen
The Persian,

Can you upload the Inter 0-6 Milan match on a website, please? I dont use Soulseak.

If someone is able to find me free webspace where I can upload stuff, I will be able to post goals and highlights for the upcoming season.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.