![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
![]() |
Alberto Gilardino to Milan??
AC Milan ask Parma for info on Gilardino
tribalfootball.com - July 25, 2004 AC Milan have approached Parma for information on striker Alberto Gilardino. An injury to Pippo Inzaghi has forced Milan back into the market for a new striker and the Italian champs made a formal enquiry yesterday about Gilardino's situation. No bid was mentioned, but Parma is now aware that three clubs, Milan, Juventus and AS Roma, are all circling to sign the Italy U21 ace. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well, now Milan have entered the race to sign Gilardino. This is a good news, but I don't see why Milan need to sign him rite now(may be for the future). Well, I know we will lose Inzaghi for the next 3 months. Well do you guys think this is a good news, if come out true??
__________________
I've been sworn to dedicate my life as Rossonero Fans. |
|
|
|