![]() |
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
The problem with English players is that they never can adapt to play outside of England. England is this wierd world where YOU have to adapt to them to their style of play and seemingly amazing players have fallen [Crespo, Mutu, Chelsea (haha), Diouf] (Oh! Before someone flips out on me saying "Diouf" when he went to Liverpool people were begging for him to come to Milan so shut up) England is a league of entertainment, not talent, and I'd like to see players who succeed as strikers in England go to Italy and see how they'd fair. Thierry Henry sucked the big one in Italy REGARDLESS of whether he was a winger or not, he was horrid and showed that England seems to be the league for stars with talent but not the kind that lets you acsend into MARADONNA, BAGGIO, TOTTI [yes, I said Totti haha].
English people, I love you all, but with the EPL Worshippers of the US, I have come to hate English style football because it is the way they play in the US and has forced me to go to Turkey which honestly is awesome, but still! |
|
|
|