Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Leo85
Cassano Walks Out Of Roma Training Session....Again
9/9/2004 11:24:00 AM
Roma striker Antonio Cassano walked out of a Roma training session for the umpteenth time yesterday.
The former Bari forward is no stranger to these incidents, and marched off the field in anger atassistant manager Ezio Sella when a free-kick was given against him in a private game.
Coach Rudi Voeller did not attempt to stop the youngster walking away.
http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?...20811&idSez=16
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would our management stay quiet and be patient with Cassano (if he comes) like Roma always do? I'd really get distracted and furious if this ever happens in Milan. I don't think Cassano is up to Milan, not because of his skills, but instead because of his big head. I love watching Cassano play, but hate to read about his stories.
|
People (including me) were starting to believe he was maturing. I guess this shows he's still not ready for Milan.