AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-09-2004, 10:50   #1
Celtic_R_Coming
Guest
 
AC Milan v Celtic

Hi, I've just found out that I wasn't able to get a ticket among the Celtic supporters for next Wednesday's game but the flight and hotel are booked, so Milan here we come!

I will have my son with me and we will be wearing Celtic shirts and we will be trying to get into the game. Given all of that, where would be the best part of the stadium to try to get tickets and can I get them officially. If not is the best place to buy from a scalper outside the stadium?

I can't wait to see the San Siro. I hope it's a game to remember.

Tom
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.