![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
If both teams go for a win, then this has the potential to be a wonderful game. Milan and Barca on paper at the very least, have two of the best teams in the world, with an experienced international in every position.
There should be enough at stake for Milan to play all out for the victory, as with a win vs Barca + one more in the win column, Milan would have an unassailable 12 point tally. Barca must feel the same way, and hopefully this will be a match to remember. As far as I am aware, ESPN International will be carrying the game live, for those with access to this wonderful channel. I look forward to this game like a 6 year old anticipating Christmas morning. FORZA MILAN!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|