![]() |
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Romania
![]() |
Two very tough matches in 5 days against two teams scoring frantically and 0 goals conceded (only 1 scored..., but would it have been better 0-0 against Barca and 1-0 yesterday??)
Despite the turn-over policy, its difficult to play such 180 minutes at constant high level. I read here that Inter's best player was Fontana. I think it was... Fortuna. Remember only Ambro's final header to which Fontana was a very patient spectator. Why doesn't Rui Costa play? Because in a match against Inter, Kaka manages that four oponents are yellow carded, because he is able to dribble a whole team, because he supplies (quasi)goal assists, because, because. Juve, autumn collection 2004, is weaker than its results. I hope its coming true matches will prove that. Poor Inter! Not this season either... FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
|
|