AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-11-2004, 14:52   #1

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Hello everybody!

Hi! As I'm a new member I would like to introduce myself.
I'm an 18-year old football-/AC Milan-Fan living in Austria. My favourite Milan-players are Sheva, Maldini and Nesta, but I also like Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Juve) and Thierry Henry (Arsenal). Other teams I like are Arsenal and Juventus.
What I like talking about most is - as you may guessed - football. But I like playing volleyball and listening to music as well.

I hope to find some interesting threads and to meat a lot of other Milan-addicts here!
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.