AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-11-2004, 16:53   #1

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Kaka we're the best

Tottaly I agree with kaka . for sure Milan is better than juve.
and about him not playing so well in few game I agree with him
that the player can't always player in high level but I'm glad he is back
to kaka that we know
any way here is what he said

Source: Football Italia

Juventus may be at the top of the League but Kaka insists Milan are still the best team in Italy.

"Milan are stronger than Juve," said the Brazilian. "Both are great sides but we are better than the Bianconeri.

"I can say that because I train with my teammates everyday and I know what potential we have in Italy and in Europe."

The Turin giants have made an exceptional start to the campaign and are currently four points clear of Milan.

"We need to try to reduce that gap as much as possible ahead of our game against them in December," continued the attacking midfielder.

"Milan are in some good form right now and so am I too. I’ve felt that I’ve played well in the last two games."

Kaka was heavily criticised by some earlier this term after failing to live up to his outstanding potential.

"I wasn’t worried because it isn’t always possible to play at the highest levels," the South American maintains.

"I’ve had to make slight changes to my game in order to improve but I’m happy with how things are going."
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.