AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2004, 11:37   #1

shevaandkaka'

BANNED
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: turkey
Fave Players: sheva,kaka' and all milan players
shevaandkaka' is an unknown quantity at this point
who is jo?

AC Milan target Jo reveals Man Utd offer
tribalfootball.com - December 2, 2004

AC Milan target Jo has revealed he held talks with Manchester United two years ago.

The 17 year-old Corinthians striker is being chased by Milan, with vice-president Ariedo Braida preparing to jet to Brazil to negotiate his transfer.

"My life has gone very fast since I started playing professionally," said Jo. "Receiving offers from Europe isn't a new experience for me. When I was 15, I had an offer from Manchester United.

"Now I believe the time is right to leave Brazil."
shevaandkaka' is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.