Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Giovanni
Guys' i've got MAFIA game from the Take 2 programmers (actually a sub company, but the style of game is their). It's better than GTAs according to my tastes because it has a more realistic graphic and less freedom in the game play, which was something annoying to me, i simply got lost in the amount of missions.
So far, i've accomplished the very first missions, in which from a taxi driver i've got affiliated and connected to Mafia family Salieri, and already proved i got some gut and destroyed some opposite family's mafiosi cars
Btw i will let you know; so far i recommend it
|
This game is quite famous and I hear it is good. GTA is brilliant imo, but I do think at times its overhyped. I love the freedom of GTA, but its understandable that you get kind of lost when playing them, as at times you might end up wandering around pointlessly