AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2005, 12:50   #1

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Should we be watching Inter out?

If I am not wrong, Inter *Merda* has won the last three games in a row. Especially the last game against Samp (damn Samp, can't be counted on, like Chievo two seasons back, only bullying smaller sides ), Inter showed some formidable form and determination. and damn it, this was so good for them to re-build their morale, that's definitely a bad news. ) I was so happy to see our old boy Kutuzov almost burying Inter. What followed, as you know, placed me in enormous shock. Objectively speaking, this may qualify as one of, if not the most, classic comeback. The one by ManU at 1999 can't even match this one.

I think and I believe that Inter will end up the third place. Is it ever possible, in your opinion, that they can do better than that? I really hate to see them back to the right track. But please let me hear whatever you think of this topic.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.