AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-2005, 00:13   #17

AC-GIOFFRE

Registered User
 
AC-GIOFFRE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Pippo and Cassano
AC-GIOFFRE is on a distinguished road
I have read the book of the season in Verona and the mirical of Castel di Sangro. Both are good books and I really do recomend them. I have never seen the book about Parma in any book shop. I would like to read it.

Has anyone read the Autobiography of Pierluigi Colina, the bald headed ref. Is it good to read.
__________________
RIP JOHNNY WARREN

"I TOLD YOU SO" Johnny Warren
AC-GIOFFRE is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.