AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-2005, 06:35   #11

PirloDaBest

Registered User
 
PirloDaBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso
PirloDaBest is on a distinguished road
Anyway, I just read an article on channel4.com:

Milan are apparently preparing a bid for Ronaldinho!!! 35 million Euros + Tomasson and Coloccini. That is way too much man!! What do you think??? I know its only rumours but still... I think Ronaldinho is excellent but that deal is better for them that us. That is way too much for a player. I would pay 20-25 million euros plus them two players at the most!!!

Also it states, that is this was to happen Milan would have to forget about Crespo.
PirloDaBest is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.