AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2005, 00:52   #11

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
How in the world can you pull that kinda of logic Peaches? You hope if Milan plays Barca again that INHO does better than Kaka and oohohoohhoh Milan still wins?
Yeah...as you know Milan has another player that held as european football of the year. Kaka ain't the main actor. There are former italian captain, brazillian captain nowadays and a guy that some journalists said as the best defender worldwide today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
AND if they play again the so call world player of the year is gonna be embarrassed and Milan's gonna win with Kaka as player of the match. I like that prediction better than yours.
First...let's hope both teams meet on next stage in CL'Cup.
Make it sure you remember my id user. Maybe we could make a bet
I'll bet that Dinho will bury down Kaka, but player of the match goes to another milan players (as the winning team)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
No conflict of interest.
So do I... Let the fans judge and hail the best player fairly...
Not because i'm a milan fan...
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.