AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-02-2005, 09:32   #1
Pires7
Guest
 
Tickets for Milan-Juve??

Dear Ragazzi,

I am going to Milan (for the 1st time) from May 5th-10th from England. I have noticed that there is the small matter of a game between Milan and Juventus on May 8th and was wondering if anybody knows what the chances are of getting tickets for this game?? To be honest I'm expecting that there will be a near zero chance but if any of you know otherwise please let me know how and where I can get 2 tickets please.

Pires7
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.