AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-02-2005, 17:14   #1

Stefan

Registered User
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: UK
Fave Players: Maldini, Sheva, Pirlo
Stefan is on a distinguished road
Racist inter fans

I'm especially glad we beat them after all the racist abuse from their fans, especially towards Seedorf when he was substitued. And there was a close up of the Milan goal at a corner just after half time, and I'm sure I saw some bananas thrown at our players from the curva nord.

I hope our fans don't resort to this type of idiotic behaviour, and it only makes beating them even sweeter!

Plus you have to wonder how stupid they must be to make racist comments when they have so many black players in their team - adriano, martins etc etc.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

ALE SHEVA


Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.