AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-02-2005, 09:16   #1
NiceTackleBoy
Guest
 
AC MILAN vs MAN UTD - Predictions?

As a ManUtd fan, I was disappointed by the team's performance in old trafford. I think the work rate wasnt there and they gave Milan too much respect and allowed them to play ball instead of bullying them around the pitch. Very poor performances from Giggs and Rooney didnt help either though.

So they start the 2nd leg 1-0 down but at least United have a target in the 2nd leg. And that should give them the much-needed kick in the arse they need. When the chips are down and united need to reach a certain target, they are rarely found wanting.

Granted they are up against a very good side but I'm hopeful. Thankfully, I don't think United could play any worse than they did at Old Trafford. No team in Europe is infallible, each can beaten by the other.

So gloves on AC Milan, its round 2 and hopefully Man Utd come out snarling
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.