![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
Nesta: This month is finel
well I do agree with what Nesta said about this month. with all my
heart I wish milan to not make any mistake that couse them so high. even if it is tiney mistake. this season Milan made alot of mistake and I think milan aware of not repeat it again. I wish juve to make mistake by losing to Roma any way here is what he said PRESS SURVEY- NESTA: 'A month of finals' 3/3/2005 MILAN - Alessandro Nesta spoke to Gazzetta dello Sport about the upcoming games: 'There are eleven games left in the league, the season is still long. It's been said before, but that is the way it is. This is an important month, a month of finals. Any errors will probably be fatal but we hope to do well, if we stop we'll lose.'
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|