AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2005, 16:32   #11

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuggah
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll see how I get on as I'm usually hopeless at haggling! What kind of price were you paying for the tickets? I'm hoping to get 2 for less than €200. Am I being far too optimistic?
For the semi's CL 2003, Milan-Inter, I paid 90,00 Euro's, Maybe 100,00, it's been quite some time. If your not good at haggling, I recommend the note pad and pen, and write the price you will pay........ You can always walk away, or they might??
Derek
derekhski is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.