AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-04-2005, 02:38   #1

totti_jonaid

Registered User
 
totti_jonaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Pakistan, Peshawar
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Buffon.
totti_jonaid is an unknown quantity at this point
For Italian Speakers

Hello everyone,
Can anyone of you who understand Italian help me explain the meaning of the word FORZA. Also can you just tell me what is the theme of the song "DECI CENTO MILLE''. I love that song cause I heard it in Fifa 2005 but do not now the meaning of it. I do not want a word to word translation but just a few lines or so.
totti_jonaid is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.