AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2005, 16:59   #13

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I will restrict my comments to the pending match, and avoid the quagmire of conspiracy theories being espoused here.

Juve will undoubtedly have the better physical conditioning, though I think Milan will recover in time to give them their money´s worth, and I dont think to see a replay of the last two Milan games (ie vs Viola and PSV) in this potential title decider.

Milan will be totally focused on this game, and I look for Carlo to revert to his regular diamond in the middle, and probably drop Seedorf for this match, though I really wouldnt be surprised to see him in the starting line up.

Maybe he is tired, or just had an off day in Eindhoven, but he could prove instrumental vs Juve...the major difference between Juve and PSV is pace, or in Juve´s case, the lack thereof...man for man in the middle, Juve have no real speed merchants of the likes of Farfan and Park, so Seedorf may have a little more time to do what he does on the ball....I refuse to believe that Carlo wont consider him to start, as poorly as he may have performed in Holland.

What I do hope for is a start for Rui Costa, hopefully for Clarence, who as I intimated before, seems a little spent...and understandably so...he has played in almost every match for us this season, and at his age, could be simply fatigued.

Sheva and JDT will probably start, though I think Carlo may opt for Crespo....but its late in the day in Jamaica, and my mind reading powers are fading..or Carlo is wearing that stupid lead lined hat again...

Gattuso, Pirlo are definate starters, and the back line will be a repeat of yesterdays semi final four.

Milan will win this match, and Juve will rue the day they allowed us back into the race.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.