![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Lecce vs Milan (ALL-game comments)
Ahh, another "must win" game for us....how many of those have we had this term? One too many I think....but that is the recent past, lets focus on this fixture....
Lecce is an attacking team, whose main tactic seems to be to try to outscore the opponent. Let us hope that our strikers find their form for this match, as we dont necessarily want to gift the scudetto to Juve..let those cheats sweat till the last day.....they may just wilt under the pressure. Dont really care who Carlo starts, with the exception being that I hope Rui Costa, Crespo (just to see if he can still score...anyone know why he hasnt started or featured in the last few games?)and Dhorasso get a run. We should win this game, but we should have won many others that we didnt. My confidence in Milan is a little shaky right now....but I look forward to a return to form...we have lost way too many matches in a row to not fight back now. FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|