![]() |
|
|
#1 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Balbec
Fave Players: Salvadore, Nordahl, van Basten
![]() |
Would you like to see Mourinho as our coach in the future?
To me, yes. I strongly recommend you Haroon's CL posts. There you can find some information about Mourinho&Milan. He gives some hints about his plans in the future.
Quote:
To tell the truth, i never wanted to see him as Milan's coach until I read his comments about Milan. But my thoughts totally changed. He does not like losing, nor do we. And it is so obvious, he is the best coach in the world now: motivates the team very well, great tactician, when compared to Ancelotti, he is a genius. And moreover, he seems to be a good Milan fan. I do know it is too early to express what is on my mind but i am soooo excited guys. He can create an unreachable team in history. The idea and possiblity of that makes me crazy so far. |
|
|
|
|