AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2005, 14:43   #11

adnan

Registered User
 
adnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: The one and only Paolo Maldini
adnan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
That I agree with Adnan, but I would have preferred if Vogel wasn't bought if it means one of Max and Vikash has to go

One of Milan's strenghts is squad consistancy. Don't fix what is not broken.

I don't think the Milan board decided to buy Vogel just like that (if one thing, they've proven to be very good at, it are transfer deals and always buying and selling the right players) so I guess it has already been decided earlier that Vikash would leave (maybe it was his decision).

I hope I'm wrong tough
__________________
I hope to die peacefully like my grandpa in his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car.

http://www.soccervision.co.uk/forum
adnan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.