AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-07-2005, 23:35   #2

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Ancelotti : Don't worry, Milan have not stopped

ANCELOTTI: 'Don't worry, Milan have not stopped'
7/18/2005
MILAN - The talk in Corriere della Sera is of Carlo Ancelotti. The
Rossoneri coach focused on the upcoming season and said: 'I've
swallowed the game against Liverpool. I've catalogued it among the
misadventures that can happen in a job as mine. I must say that I
received great demonstration of sympathy, especially from those
working in football. [Christian] Vieri, for instance, the day after
Istanbul sent me an sms, I can't remember the precise words, but it
was warm. What will be our style of play this season? In certain
circumstances we could play with two men wide a bit more forward, as
we did last year with Serginho and Cafu, and with three defenders.
However, this is an alternative solution, the basic system will not
change. Because I find it difficult to do without a man in the middle
of the pitch.'
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.