AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-07-2005, 02:56   #11

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
So realistically, what would our line up be?

And Ambro was never a starter last year, whos he gonna bench if it all happens.


I think the change that will happen is only that Carlo will ask Ambro to permanently be a centre back so that Milan dont need to splash the cash. I think he'll be a good player there IF he can control his reckless tackles and avoid being booked to damn many times.


If Carlo is talking about "inventing" something new altogether, I have a feeling it will be as famous as Pirlo's transformation where now everybody calls his position "The Pirlo".

Next, "The Ambro"? Haha
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.