AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-07-2005, 21:34   #1
Rossonera23
Guest
 
Angry Vieri in AC Milan

I dont understand what is Vieri doing with AC Milan Jersey...
He is totally out of context and his arrival has put Sheva's stay at risk!!!
Is he really worth it?.... I dont think so!!!!

I've seen him play against Chicago Fire and Chelsea and although he scored (by mistake really) he is really lousy...

Very FAR from Sheva or Kaka's excellency...



I hope he stays on the bench at serie A games

New 2006 AC Milan Jersey already for sale
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	8799  
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.