AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-07-2005, 12:08   #1
Star
Guest
 
Hi from England... (I come in Peace)

Hiya, I'm Star from England! I come in peace! Hiya all Milan fans hows it in Italy? Or if you live somewhere else I can guarantee its sunnier than where I live!! (Unless your Scottish )

Anyways, despite my tender years, I am only 15 but am a avid fan of football and love Chelsea FC! I also like to watch the Italian football, and think that Serie A is very good and my favourite team from the Serie A would be AC.

I think that AC are a fantastic club and I love the players, and the way that they play. I watched AC play Chelsea in the USA and was intrigued by Milans' play and flair. Unfortunately we lost ( i say we in the looest possible terms because i didn't really mind either way )

I would say that my favourite player for Milan would have to be the legendary Maldini.... (Roberto who....?) Any player that is still playing at his age, and playing well, is superb and I think that he is the best left back in the world! (C'mon, who could disagree?)

I look foward to meeting you all on the boards and sharing my town cents with you!

With love from England,

Star
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.