AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-08-2005, 19:31   #15

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Guys, I started the thread and I can tell you this:

The preview is good. It is not the video I would have made being a Maldini fan... it is short (can never be enough, I guess), but good.

Last season I tried to buy it at the San Siro store, but it was sold out... even milanstore.biz shows it out of stock... but they should have more soon, just try checking every now and then...

And back to previous discussion, let's buy Original...I know, it is expensive, I got Home and Away jerserys with names/numbers and CL patches... it was a lot of money, but I guess we know how much each can sacrificy to get something we love...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.