AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-08-2005, 06:11   #1

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Newcastle United Football Club

I Hate Man U Even though im from Manchester anyways That Dont Mean I Like City Either I Hate Them Just As Much They r Both Show offs nothing else so i made a thread about my favrioute primier league team the magpies ( Newcastle )
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.