AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2005, 11:02   #1

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
AC Milan vs Siena (Pre Match Comments)

I can hardly believe that we have a game on Sat, the first home game, and there is no thread..what..do you all think nothing of this game? Have we already won it and no one told me?

So far, we have only lost Maldini and Marek to injury, and Vieri to suspension (as far as I recall..which is not very far at all), so we can field a pretty much full strength team.

While I wont put up my formation nor selection, I will just ask that RUI COSTA BE GIVEN A RUN OUT!!! If only for the last 20 minutes of the second half. Rui needs match time, and every minute he is on the pitch counts toward better fitness, and a sharper, more mentally prepared player.

Lets hope that Carlo has seen his selection mistakes of last season, and the resulting hangover that some players (namely Seedorf) have carried over as a result.

While I think Serghino should also get more playing time, I still want to see the former Portugese international get a run.

Siena wont be a pushover, but we have the quality to beat them.

A comfortable victory is on the cards, unless we allow complacency to rule over desire and concentration.

FORZA MILAN!

For those lucky enough to get GOL TV, they will be showing the Milan game live, at 2:30 Eastern.



__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.