![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
![]() |
Looking forward to another Cupless season
I have quite a few problems with our team. If things dont change, our heads will be in our hands quite a bit this season:
1. Our defense isnt old, it's ancient....with the exception of Nesta, I think the rest are too old and are showing this to start the season...Another thing is that the back line does not work together and looks unorganized to say the very least. Clearances are just piss poor...I heard Galliani is in talks with Bergomi, he's about 50, just the age we look for... 2. Kaka should NEVER be compared to Maradona ever again. Here's the difference between the two, Maradona didnt take games off, he gave headaches every game and left guys puzzled every Sunday....Today, Kaka was non-existent, I even asked my father if I had missed him being substituted during halftime. There have been many games where he has played well, but there have been a ton where I dont even know if he's in the lineup, no comparison to Diego... 3. 90th minute, 2-1 Samp, 4 minutes of added time....Samp, sprinting to the ball, trying a counterattack to finish the game at 3-1....Milan, walking up and down the field hoping to get a touch???? Am I missing something here? In the last 10 minutes the poor finishing of Vieri (what a surprise) in stoppage time was the best chance... 4. Gattuso just plain and simple has NO SKILL....his position over the past years was to hound players from the opposing team who had the ball....Has he forgotten that this is his job??? Havent seen that this year, maybe he's taking a longer vacation???? Ambro, Ambro, Ambro!! 5. Offense shows no fire at all...Kaka is failing to support the strikers which forces Sheva to run the field up and down to get the ball and try to make things happen taking him away from his position. Bad Things need to change my friends....Last year we started poorly but you were able to tell it was bad luck, we were playing well but just not slotting the ball home....This year it has been painful to watch our boys and a total 180 is necessary or else I'll only have La Nazionale to look forward to in Germany! ![]() |
|
|
|