![]() |
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Carlo defensive? I think we're unbalanced because we are fielding too many offensive players and midfielders out of form can't cope with that.
Surely one point which is Carlo's fault is that he wanted the team to start very well: if these are the results, i'ma bit worried. But personally i don't see why every time we have a problem Carlo should leave: it's so cheap as well as addressing all the defnsive faults to the defenders. They are as responsible as the midfielders, who take part to the defensive phase, and they are completely out of form (Gattuso, Seedorf) . I agree Stam has disappointed but i think it's not matter of age, but confidence. Until the PSV match those players many of you claim to be too old were the best defence in the world; have you got a bit of balance in your view? I understand many are discouraged after Istanbul, so am i, but we should wait a bit to have such a dramatic view of our season.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|