![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
I really hope that Jankulovski can be given a full 90 minutes vs PSV. Maybe not in Seedorf's role cuz seedorf has been impressive in the last 3 games, but maybe in a left-back role. Paolo might be getting a rest and any combination of Kaladze/Stam/Simic/Billy might start. Cafu will most definately start on the right, although I really really miss the Cafu of last year and the one before, he was so impressive in attacking, but yet i haven't seen him do that this year.. but im pretty sure he will be attacking next wed..
Kaka will start, but guys, I really think we should start with Vieri and Gila.. I really think Sheva needs a rest, if we over-use him, im afraid he will get tired too fast and get injured! Vieri is playing really bad now, maybe if he gets more time he will get some confidence and start scoring a bit more.. Gila is starting to to rediscover his form, all he needs now is to start playing regularly and he'll start scoring 4 every game.. and about Pirlo, i really dont know what to say, i think he is the best in his position in the world, i really love him.. but unfortunately, he hasnt put in one good performance thus far! i hope Pirlo starts to shine because when he does, that is when Milan are unstopable... I hope Rino plays the way he did with the Azzuri, he was a monster! And im betting that if Pippo gets 30 mins at least, he will score! |
|
|
|