AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-10-2005, 07:23   #1

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Aussie Milan fans

Hi!!!

I just wonder if there are many Australian Milan fans on this forum? Within a few days I'll go to Sydney for 1 year and I would love to meet some Milan fans there!!!
Here in Belgium, I frequently meet Milan fans to talk about our favourite team, so I think I'll miss that very much there.

Greetz!
A desperate Milanista

Last edited by MilanPerSempre; 30-10-2005 at 07:27.
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.