AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-11-2005, 11:36   #1

Ördöglány

Registered User
 
Ördöglány's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Hungary
Ördöglány is on a distinguished road
Searching for Holland v Italy highlights

It's been a week since the Holland v Italy friendly match and I couldn't find any links for the highlights although I would dearly like to have it on my pc. I saw the match and there were some magnificent performances by our guys (especially Pirlo and Gila).
So if anyone knows a link, PLEASE let me know!
Ördöglány is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.