![]() |
|
|
#16 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
But we became WC champions. Now i say, don't desperate about CL, we must go through, then we'll have some months to focus on Scudetto race. I don't think we'll win the scudetto, but we have a chance for the cl. We're too unconsistent for the scudetto, and Capello is the greatest coach for Italian titles Serie A has ever seen. But we can have our say in CL. Just like Italy in 1982, just like Liverpool last year, when you think you will never make it, the guys may find a chain of great and inspired games. 2002-03 team was worse than the 03/04 and 04/05 from many aspects, but we won the CL. So let's get rid of Shalke and show the balls. I don't deny we must solve many problems.But it's too early to make a balance on our season.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|