AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-12-2005, 10:54   #1

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Milan vs Messina (Pre game thread)

Well, the San Siro slamfest is over, now we welcome Messina to the devil´s den on Sunday.

I look forward to an attacking display from a team eager to recover from the loss to our city rivals.

The game isnt live on any US channel, but I think a Brazilian station will be carrying the game. I will watch it at my friend´s house(the one with a zillion sattelite dishes).

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!

Lets get the fight for second place started!!!

Oh, and for those in the US...goltv has the game live at 9am.
__________________
I Love Milan.

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 13-12-2005 at 14:27.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.