AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-01-2006, 16:38   #1

goose

Registered User
 
goose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Centreville, VA USA
goose is on a distinguished road
Roma-Milan post-game comments

Bad loss...who knows what this means in the title chase, but I'm not giving up the ship. Juve sooner or later has to give up some points down the line. They are good, but c'mon they aren't the Gods of the game!

What I saw today was a Roma team able to run at us like it was a track meet. Carlo needs to fix our midfield, and fast. The defense is just getting exposed way too much. Yes, we need defenders but the midfield situation is way too imbalanced for my taste. Maybe flatten it out or what, I don't know. Any amrchair tacticians out there I'm open for discussion. I dunno, I think we need to see Ambro and Rino out there at the same time playing central distribution and Rui and Kaka out wide. Yes, an Ambro-Rino partnership hasn't worked in the past but we need some steel in our midfield. What do you guys think?
__________________
Grow up, lighten up, shut up.
goose is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.