![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
![]() |
Galliani: " We have no defensive questions to answer".
The San Siro giants have struggled defensively this term and have subsequently been linked with a host of possible transfer targets.
Nevertheless, Galliani has told fans that he is more than happy with the players already at Coach Carlo Ancelottis disposal. "We already have a host of defenders to choose from," he said after Inters Marco Materazzi was the latest to be associated. "They are called Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini, Marcos Cafu, Dario Simic and the rest. We have no defensive questions to answer." _____ I swear to all you that I'm trying real hard to understand what goes on Galliani's mind, but I simply cannot!!! Our defense is to say the least shaky on the current season, and he insists in deny the more than blatant need of a reshape!!! Meanwhile a lousy little club like Hamburg purchases a great player like De Jong for only 1 M.... And people say that I have to be optimistic, my goodness... ![]() |
|
|
|