AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2006, 10:24   #1

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Grizzley Man...documentary

I dont if any of you all got to see this documentary, but it is the latest "buzz" on the internet and the blogs are friggin going crazy over a documentary about this guy (Tim Treadwell) who lost his life living with Grizzly Bears in Katmai, Alaska.
Did anyone see this documentary???
If you thought politics was bad, this one is going to start a lot of arguments here!

Some feedback from you all in the "knowing" of what I'm talking about is greatly encouraged and very much appreciated. I'm eager to discuss this guy and the documentary about him. Actually I'm eager to hear any and all opinions about this.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.