AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2006, 19:01   #1

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
AC Milan vs Treviso...24^ Giornata

What can we expect out of this game. Recently Milan's performance is very poor.. We must beat Treviso, otherwise I dont know what we gonna do with Bayern...or what Bayern is going to do with us...I believe we will win. Treviso is "the second in the table, but from the end"..with 14 points. Score should be at least 3-0.
Although after Palermo I m not sure in anything.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.