AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2006, 21:48   #1

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
What about Inzaghi????

I ve read some comments in the other threads, like: "If Inzaghi wants to go to Roma...let him go"...seems like we dont loose anything with his leave ...Thats nonsense...Guys I really dont understand what s going on here; you cover with your chest Gilardino, shouting that he is the best although he s just joined us. And seems like you dont care about Pippo at all. I mean, the only reason why Pippo may want to go to Roma is only because he doesnt play, he is on the bench, being full of energy. He scored 3 goals today...not Gilardino - Pippo did it. Pippo and Andiy have a very good sheaf. Do you really think that Pippo is not important for us anymore? Does Ancelotti think so as well? I am really pissed off and dissapointed!!!
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.