AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-02-2006, 16:09   #1

Maresca

Registered User
 
Maresca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Maresca is on a distinguished road
Maresca in the house

hi everybody,

I am from Germany and as you can see I am a big juventino.. I think we share one thing, and that is our hate towards Inter. I hate these idiots and I hope they will never win scudetto

I am 27 and live in Germany..

forza Juve
Maresca is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.