AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2006, 16:25   #11

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRE-NO-LI
The guy is becoming hysterical... to say the least...
Sash,

3 days to rest muscles is very little especially if you have a problem, Sheva is not 24 any longer. Trust me I know I say, I am older than Sheva and I play several times a week for 80-90 min. Ancelotti has a point.

BTW, Kahn is doubtful for the game.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...359154&cc=5901
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.