AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2006, 16:53   #10

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
don't remember anything like an argument, probably just discussing some situation.
Great game by Milan. Apart from the goalscorers, I have to give special praise to Stam, kaladze, Sergio, Pirlo, Seedorf, and especially Vogel - this man really, really managed to blend in the team and has been great recently.
I watched the game, yes they were only disscusing things that were going on in the game, first Sheva- Inzaghi then Sheva- Kaka. What I could see only nice talking. Great win didn't expect that but I will take this result.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.