AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-03-2006, 18:36   #18

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
I read several weeks ago (I can't find the link, but I recall it quite well) that he wants to play for Italy because of his heritage. The only reason I could ever see him choosing to play for the US is less competition for playing time. He wouldn't have to compete for time against Gila and forwards of that caliber that Italy has at its disposal.
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.