AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-03-2006, 23:40   #11

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
One player that was linked to Milan last week, and I will love to see in our team(more than Sneidjer) is Tiago Motta.
The problem is that he´s injure prone...but, I was thinking, after saw 4 or 5 Barca players injured every year, maybe isn´t Motta fault??? Who knows...even Barça players are bashing the trainners/doctors of the club...
I saw also an rumor in a Barcelona periodic(Sport), that Barca will make a bid for Chivu. Poor guy, if he´s injure prone now, imagine in Barcelona
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.