AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2006, 15:46   #11

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Cant believe I left the bar before we scored the two goals...!!!!


I got so pissed with Carlo for putting on San Paolo, when I thought we needed more attacking players...that I stormed out, only for my wife to call me and ask me if I was happy....I told her no, as I thought we were out of the UCL...and SUPER PIPPO Scores, then Sheva does as well, to round off an excellent finish to a match that could have gone either way...couple that with Interīs elimination, and I am unbelievably happy!!!!

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!! Forza PIPPO!!!!!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.